a ravenclaw inventing a spell like “ive enchanted this quill so that one dip in an inkwell and it will be able to draw from that inkwell until its out! no redipping!” and their muggle born friend just
"a…pen.you literally just used magic to make a pen"
And then the muggleborn gives them a normal pen and they’re just like “how does it workOH MY MERLIN IT CLICKS” and they just spend the whole class clicking their pen
if I ever see a girl in public who is clearly going for something really bold with her look (crazy hair, makeup, outfit) and looks like she’s maybe uncomfortable or nervous about rocking it, I make sure to go up to her and tell her she looks fierce. It took a lot of courage to go out like that and somebody ought to notice.
changes lives. be sure to do that at least once a day.
you’re the type of person this world needs
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.
IM NOT CRYING
Semi-NSFW meme — send me a pairing and a number and I’ll write you a ficlet about one
- … grinding up against the other
- … moaning the other’s name
- … stripping off
- … sexting
- … giving the other a strip tease
- … giving a lap dance
- … being drenched whilst wearing white
- … leaping into the other’s arms
- … confessing a fetish
- … pinning the other against a wall
- … trying to turn the other on
- … successfully turning the other on
- … turning the other off
- … tying up the other
- … spanking the other
- … having some “private time” and the other accidentally walking in
- … having a “friend” over and the other accidentally interrupting
- … flashing the other
- … having a wet dream and calling the other’s name during it
- … bending over seductively to pick something up for the other
- … leaving hickeys on the other’s neck
- … trying to play footsie with the other during a meeting
- … trying to go down on the other, under the table, during dinner
Happy 43rd Birthday, David Tennant! (April 18th, 1971)
DAILY MOTHERFUCKING REMINDER
- DAMN INTELLIGENT
- VALUABLE AS HELL AND NOT THE LEAST BIT WORTHLESS
- SUPER FUCKING LOVED
- EXTREMELY GOD DAMN INTERESTING
- NOT TO MENTION A HOT PIECE OF ASS
I’m reblogging this because it’s an awesome message, BUT ALSO BECAUSE I HOVERED OVER IT